- Works within the Business Development team alongside the Business Units for the achievement of revenue generation, long-term account goals and customer satisfaction in line with company vision and values.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking. Responsible for the sales of professional services of the Company.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Implements agreed upon Sales Plans that will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. This includes meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Possess and demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Possess and demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
- Maintains accurate records in our system of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client Focused
- Adaptable and versatile
- Able to read & write Chinese (to liaise with associates)
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to organize in a swift, methodical, meticulous and detailed manner
"Open to Remote Workers"