Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Managing the full life cycle of Game Mobile Application Development
- Inspire and Work with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Implement upgrades, rebuilds and additional porting of game.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Save the world from being boring
- Work Closely with Game Artist to get interface task done and follow guideline from Game Designer.
- Never Give Up
- Discover, self-estimate, evaluate, and implement game features, ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience of 2D game development using Unity (C#)
- 2 years experience with 2D mobile games
- Experience with iOS and Android is preferred.
- English communication skills
- You enjoy working in a startup environment featured with high level of uncertainty
- You know that “If You Want To Go Far, Go Together” and you enjoy teamwork
- You’ve done at least 1 gaming project.
- Know how to write Native plugin (Java/Swift) is an advantage.
- You are superb in using Github
- Understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Can take ownership of, and set the direction for feature development.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Exposure to latest relative technologies with researcher mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced environment; very team oriented.
- You’re passionate about gaming.
- Unity Studio/ Mono Touch
- Android SDK’s
" Open to work remotely"