ChinesePod is a Mandarin Chinese learning service that provides audio lessons, mobile study tools as well as individual online tutoring lessons, which are designed for learners of every level. Our mission is to empower people to learn Mandarin Chinese on their own terms.
Managing Sales and Marketing Activities
- Conducts strategic marketing to organizations to market both offline and online to achieve sales adjectives
- Considers various sales channels that can be used to sell our product when creating strategic marketing goals
- Maintains, develops and creates partnerships with academic and corporate organizations by communicating in person, over the phone and through emails
- Develops a strategy to increase the lifetime value of our customers
- Attends trade shows, conferences and other promotional events
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and CRM to Maximize Revenue
- Formulates and implements marketing plans through the homepage, CRM, and ERM systems
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; and establishing targeted market share
- Analyze report data and look for optimization opportunities to improve overall effectiveness and ROI in marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree required (a degree in one of the following fields preferred: Finance, Marketing, Economics, and MIS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese highly preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in sales and marketing or related professional area
- Great closing skills
- Experience in using the CRM, ERP, Salesforce and other contact management tools
- Knowledge about the E-learning industry and have a passion for the Mandarin language
- Experience supervising and optimize online advertising channels
- Experience in dealing with overseas clients
- Experience attending and exhibiting at trade shows
- Graphic design skills
*Visa sponsorship is not be provided. Only applicants authorized to work in the country that is being applied to will be considered.
*Please attach an English resume to your application.