- You will work with our PHP team on programming and maintaining our back-end and front-end systems.
You will be responsible for devising, implementing and optimizing our systems as well as upgrading and re-modeling them and securing high availability. In addition, you will play a part in designing and optimizing the current architecture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
-We are looking for colleagues with experience in the following:
- PHP and object oriented web development.
- Zend Framework version 1 and 2.
- Development of REST-based web services.
- MYSQL database design and administration.
– Proficiency in SQL for database data manipulation.
- Linux system administration and scripting (base, Perl).
- The application must also possess an excellent written and spoken command of English.
- Be independent for developing and pushing new features on production for ChinesePod's web-based applications, website, AMS, CRM and Classroom.
- Be able to fix all bugs assigned on our different platforms.
- Be able to manage our servers under Linux.
- Develop at least 2 major features for ChinesePod within 6 months. (Will need to be defined later).
- Work with our PHP team on programming and maintaining our back end and front end systems.
- Be responsible for devising, implementing and optimizing our systems as well as upgrading and remodeling them and securing high availability.
- Play a part in designing and optimizing the current architecture.
- All web developing, server maintenance and programming related tasks as assigned by the Immediate Superior.