- Bachelor's degree required (a degree in one of the following fields preferred: Finance, Marketing, Economics, and MIS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese highly preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in Sales and Marketing or related professional area
- Great closing skills
- Experience in using the CRM, ERP, Salesforce and other contact management tools
- Knowledge about the E-learning industry and have a passion for the Mandarin language
- Experience supervising and optimize online advertising channels
- Experience in dealing with overseas clients
- Experience attending and exhibiting at trade shows
- Graphic design skills
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans, including lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current and accurate information regarding supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling, assigning and supervising sales representatives; following up on work results.
- Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Continuing to review professional publications, establishing personal networks and participates in professional societies.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and report, and monthly and annual territory analyses using Salesforce software or other software as determined by upper management.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Applicants from Taipei, Taiwan or Tokyo, Japan is preferable.