- You will work with our PHP team on programming and maintaining our back end and front end systems.
You will be responsible for devising, implementing and optimizing our systems as well as upgrading and re-modelling them and securing high availability. In addition, you will play a part in designing and optimizing the current architecture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-We are looking for colleagues with experience in the following:
- PHP and object oriented web development
- Zend Framework version 1 and 2
- Development of REST-based web services
- MYSQL database design and administration – proficiency in SQL for database data manipulation
- Linux system administration and scripting (base, Perl)
- The application must also possess an excellent written and spoken command of English
- Be completely independent for developing and pushing new features on production for our ChinesePod web-based main applications website, AMS, CRM and Classroom.
- Be able to fix all bugs assigned on our different platforms.
- Be able to manage our servers under Linux.
- Develop at least 2 major features for ChinesePod within 6 months. (Will need to be defined later).
- Work with our PHP team on programming and maintaining our back end and front end systems.
- Be responsible for devising, implementing and optimizing our systems as well as upgrading and remodelling them and securing high availability.
- Play a part in designing and optimizing the current architecture.
- All web developing, server maintenance and programming related tasks as assigned by the Immediate Superior.
* Applicants from Taipei, Taiwan or Tokyo, Japan is preferable.