- Looking for a Linux System Administrator to manage our ever-growing collective of Application and database servers.
Requirements for this position include but are not limited to:
- 10+ years experience with Linux (Centos/Redhat preferred)
- Ability to install and remove packages using package managers
- Ability of work entirely in a command-line environment.
- Ability to compile applications from source
- Familiarity with shell scripting and setting up automated processes within Linux
- Setting up of web applications using both apache-httpd and apache-tomcat
- Knowledge of MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases is a plus.
Most importantly the candidate must be able to think "on their feet" and be able quickly diagnose/troubleshoot issues that may arise.
Candidate must be willing to work occasional weekends and early hours for upgrades and/or triage situations.