Required Skills, Abilities, and Experiences:
Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product
managers and engineers
Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and robust way that improves and builds upon the existing code-base in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial
specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Zend Framework, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Language in the office is English
* Applicants from Taipei, Taiwan are preferable.